Sunday, December 27, 2009

Svr Batteries How Many Batteries For Large Set Up?

How many batteries for large set up? - svr batteries

I have a 2006-charger RT'm the installation of a SPL. Stereo: Eclipse cd8445 DA7232 AMP (Have 2 think he has only 1?) Press 2 SW9122 - Eclipse 12 "subwoofer double obconica Titanium 12" housing Godzilla (Yeh fit!) The head of the unit is a special set because of the stupid Half-circles on both sides when you release the left - I could go with a double-DIN, but I need the 8V to work outside the main unit? Anyway, the battery in the trunk with the spare tire under a flap. Perfect. In my last setup, using 2 x SVR (1 large under the hood, 1 child from the back of the truck. When installing the controller Lightning Audio battery in the stern. The question is: What kind of / How many batteries should I go with this time, since I had some problems of power / generator previously SUV. Is that the kinetic drummer I've heard of me, was the implementation of a single battery? need for a battery at least 22 "LCD and PS3. The PS3 will not fail the investor, so I'll probably have multiple batteries. What will thebest way to evaluate the performance and efficiency with the hole here, I get a replacement? Any help would be very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment